Automatic Fire Extinguishing System (Argonite＜IG-55＞) for Magnesium Alloy Chipping.
Global & Clean ARGONITE CABINEX “Corresponding with the ISO 14000 Epoch” As the movement to cleaning up the Environment and Ecology has spread, fire fighting has focused on clean extinguishing agents.
Argonite Cabinex is an automatic fire fighting system using an ideal agent“ Argonite”, which has zero coefficient in both global warming and ozone depletion.
Argonite Cabinex’s safety and benignancy to the environment make it the most suitable automatic fire extinguishing system in this epoch.
- Ecologically benign gas
- Global Standard
- Widely Applicable
- Automatic Fire Extinguishing System (CO2) for Magnesium Alloy Chipping
- Global and Clean Argonite
- Clean Extinguishing Agents
- Zero Coefficient in both global warmin and ozone depletion
- Global Standard NFPA 2001
- Suitable for fires from magnesium alloy shavings